- 1 Best Laptops for Multitasking Comparison Table
- 2 10 Best Laptops for Multitasking
- 2.1 1. Apple 16’’ MacBook Pro
- 2.1.1 Design
- 2.1.2 Display
- 2.1.3 Performance
- 2.1.4 Ports and Connectivity:
- 2.2 2. LG Gram 17
- 2.2.1 Design
- 2.2.2 Display
- 2.2.3 Performance
- 2.2.4 Ports and Connectivity
- 2.3 3. Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502DU (265)
- 2.3.1 Design
- 2.3.2 Display
- 2.3.3 Performance
- 2.3.4 Ports and Connectivity
- 2.4 4. Apple’s MacBook Air
- 2.4.1 Design
- 2.4.2 Display
- 2.4.3 Performance
- 2.4.4 Ports and Connectivity
- 2.5 5. Lenovo Flex 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
- 2.5.1 Display
- 2.5.2 Design
- 2.5.3 Ports and Connectivity
- 2.5.4 Performance
- 2.6 6. Asus Chromebook Flip
- 2.6.1 Design
- 2.6.2 Display
- 2.6.3 Performance
- 2.6.4 Ports and connectivity
- 2.7 7. Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 Chromebook
- 2.7.1 Design
- 2.7.2 Display
- 2.7.3 Performance
- 2.7.4 Ports and Connectivity
- 2.8 8. Acer Aspire 5 Laptop
- 2.8.1 Design
- 2.8.2 Display
- 2.8.3 Performance
- 2.8.4 Connectivity
- 2.9 9. LG Gram 16Z90P Laptop
- 2.9.1 Design
- 2.9.2 Display
- 2.9.3 Performance
- 2.9.4 Connectivity
- 2.10 10. Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 11″ Laptop
- 2.10.1 Design
- 2.10.2 Display
- 2.10.3 Performance
- 2.10.4 Connectivity
- 2.1 1. Apple 16’’ MacBook Pro
- 3 Buying Guide for laptops for multitasking
- 4 What is multitasking?
- 5 Why do we need multiple devices?
- 6 Choosing the right laptop
- 7 How you can choose the best Multitasking Laptop?
- 7.1 1. Choosing which type of laptop based on your need
- 7.2 2. Choosing an operating system that you prefer
- 7.3 3. Selecting the storage and RAM size based on your needs
- 7.4 4. Other Features To Consider While Buying A Multitasking Laptop
- 8 FAQs?
- 9 Conclusion
Best Laptops for Multitasking Comparison Table
|Apple 16’’ MacBook Pro
|Check on Amazon
|LG Gram 17
|Check on Amazon
|Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502DU (265)
|Check on Amazon
|Apple’s MacBook Air
|Check on Amazon
|Lenovo Flex 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
|Check on Amazon
|Asus Chromebook Flip
|Check on Amazon
|Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 Chromebook
|Check on Amazon
|Acer Aspire 5 Laptop
|Check on Amazon
|LG Gram 16Z90P Laptop
|Check on Amazon
|Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 11″ Laptop
|Check on Amazon
10 Best Laptops for Multitasking
1. Apple 16’’ MacBook Pro
Equipped with advanced thermal design and comfortable keypad, it has the same price as its previous model. With a 16-inch display, Apple’s MacBook is better than before.
DesignA scissor mechanism with a 1 mm travel distance has made the keyboard PERFECT! The keypad has been adjusted by adding an Esc. Key physically. A Touch ID sensor is installed in the power button that saves the log-in time. Introducing a high-fidelity sound system of 6 speakers for the perfect bass and upgraded mics with noise removal has improved the overall experience.
DisplaySporting a 16-inch Retina Display screen, it has a 3072×1920 resolution with a brightness of 500 nits. With its creative color grading, the picture quality seems as if seeing a real image. To give a more optimal and balanced experienced, True Tone Technology has been created to adjust the screen colors and temperatures by comparing it to your background.
PerformanceThis laptop is powered by a 9th Gen 2.6 GHz Intel Core I 6-Core Processor due to which this speedy system offers a burst speed of 4.5 GHz. To ensure efficient and smooth multi-tasking, a 16 GB-266 MHz DDR4 RAM has been installed. Equipped with a 512 GB SSD memory device, the storage is no longer an issue.
Ports and Connectivity:For wireless networking and Bluetooth connectivity, an in-built Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 is installed. This device for multimedia high performance comes in with a 3.5 mm headphone jack and 4 Ports of Thunderbolt 3.
2. LG Gram 17
With a bigger and stunning display, LG Gram is back in the town. It’s not only bigger but lighter as well which makes this small cinema screen easy-to-carry around.
DesignLooking at its design, one sees how soft and slim this beauty is. Like other top multitasking laptops. It has an incredibly thin and light body. On the right corner, LG has squeezed in a trackpad with a perfect room for scrolling. The mushy keys have a Num pad and finger-print censored power button for quick log-in in the right corner.
DisplayThe huge 17-inch display screen is perfect for meetings, presentations, and is no less than a movie screen. It provides a reasonable resolution of 2560 x 1600 and gives an aspect ratio of 16:10. The high-quality screen offers bright- vivid colors and perfectly balanced color contrast and grading.
PerformanceFeaturing the newest and upgraded eight-gen Core i7 processor, this device gets the productive job done. With 16 GB RAM and a 512 GB solid-state hard drive, it comes in with an Integrated UGH Graphics 620 Card. It can do multi-task browsing and streaming without stuttering.
Ports and ConnectivityThe LG Gram supports its huge size by fitting in a generous number of ports. You get three USB 3.0 Type-A ports, a USB Type C slot, and an HDMI socket along with a USB 3.1 adapter for Ethernet, a micro SD card reader, and an in-built headphone jack.
3. Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502DU (265)
While being on a budget, this gaming laptop has a pretty smart and sophisticated framework. Its audio speakers give a solid sound that’s pretty loud. Along with this, it contains fans that work quietly and prevents the system from heating.
DesignAs compared to other gaming laptops, this one weighing 4.5 lbs is very light and slim. It is made with a strong and textured plastic that gives it a modern finish. Featuring a normal keyboard layout, it’s comfortable to use. The keys might be shallow for gaming but it has a very soft and responsive trackpad.
DisplayBeing one of the best laptops for multipurpose use, LG Gram has a 15.6-inch large screen and a matte IPS panel, which means that budgeted gaming, is now possible. It has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels which gives a sharp picture quality.
PerformanceWith an AMD Ryzen 7 3750 H processor and a 16 GB DRR4 2666 MHz RAM, it contains an Intel 660p M.2 PCle SSD and a dual graphics card with an Nvidia GTX 1660Ti graphic chip. The CPU contains an in-built AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 chip as well.
Ports and ConnectivityWhile being generous with the ports, we get a power jack, a headphone jack. an Ethernet port (RJ45), a USB 3.1 port, and USB Type-C port on the left side of its body. On the right side, we get two more USB 3.1 ports.
4. Apple’s MacBook Air
With an eye-catching golden color, this MacBook Air is one of the slimmest laptops in the market. As a response to the customer’s feedback, this one features a springy keypad that is so satisfying to use.
DesignLike its previous model, it is also very light-weight and thin. It has a Touch Sensor ID in the power button and a trackpad that has the perfect room for scrolling. Featuring a 720-pixel webcam that gives the perfect colored photos it also has strong speakers with 25% more volume.
DisplayIts 13.3-inch Retina Display screen gives clear and crisp images. It has a 16:10 aspect ratio and a resolution of 2560 c 1600 pixels. Supported by its True Tone Technology, the screen adjustment is no big deal. This technology automatically adjusts the screen colors according to the environment you’re using the laptop in.
PerformanceWith 8 GB RAM and armed with a quad-core 1.1-GHz Intel Core i5-1030NG7 processor, this makes this device one of the best laptops for multitasking jobs. A GPU of Intel Iris Plus and storage of 512 GB will take care of storing your productivity. This works with Apple’s operating system termed Mac OS Catalina.
Ports and ConnectivityIts sleek design accounts for the less number of ports available. Its slim design accommodates a headset jack on the right side and a pair of Thunderbolt3 on the left side. A dongle or USB Type-C may be needed for external connections.
5. Lenovo Flex 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
This best laptop for multitasking and gaming is a 14-inch convertible laptop from Lenovo. With the perfect matte black finish, this device provides a 300-degree hinge.
DisplaySporting a 14.4 inches IPS Touch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels makes sure you get the perfect picture quality. The HD display has great color contrasts and has easy viewing angles. The touch screen is responsive and works well with the Lenovo Active pen.
DesignWith a 3.7 lbs. weight, it comes out to be slightly heavy with a sleek design. With the backlit keyboard, the number pad has been excluded and the. The fingerprint log-in is activated in the power button along with the 720pixel webcam and a medium-sized trackpad that gives perfect swipes. The audio is clear and loud, thanks to the Harman Kardon Speakers.
Ports and ConnectivityOn the left side, we have a USB Type-C port, an HDMI port, an audio jack, and a power adapter. The right side constitutes a power button, a card reader, a pair of USB 3.1 ports and a Novo Button
PerformanceArmed with a 1.6GHz (3.9GHz turbo) Core i5-8265U processor, 16GB of memory, a 256GB Samsung NVMe solid-state drive, and Intel’s UHD 620 integrated graphics the multitasking can be done with perfect picture graphics. Supported with AMD’s Ryzen R5 processors you get performance with efficiency. It manages to work productively for 8 hours 36 minutes.
6. Asus Chromebook Flip
This 2-in-1 laptop is made from smooth metal on the outside and a plastic body on the inside. Its sturdy built ensures an easy and reliable transition to the tablet form. The Chrome OS increased system productivity and efficiency.
DesignWith its clicky back-lit keys, the keyboard has a nice layout and is one of the fastest keypads out there. Along with its large trackpad and blasting speakers, this laptop has become perfect for business entertainment movies.
DisplayThis Chromebook from Asus rocks a 12.5’’-inch touch screen with an FHD panel. The display offers an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a sharp and clear resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The touch screen bends at 360 degrees and is quick to respond. The clear graphics are due to the Integrated Graphics Card.
PerformanceIt comes with an Intel Core m3-6Y30 CPU supported by 4 GB RAMS that gives the perfect work yield without slowing down. The solid battery life of 8 hours and 52 minutes makes your work easily portable. The storage is not tension as it comes with a 64 GB Intel Core Processors one.
Ports and connectivityThis device offers a generous number of ports considering that it’s a Chromebook. Each side contains two USB Type-C Gen 1 ports. A micro SD card reader, a headset and microphone jack, a power button and a volume rocker is also present.
7. Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 Chromebook
With its elegant and sophisticated design, this Chromebook from Dell bends 360-degrees to give you a tablet mode. It comes in with the option to upgrade its speed and storage according to your needs, which gives it an edge.
DesignWith a decent-sized touchpad, it comes in with a spill-resistant and backlit keyboard designed to give a satisfying typing experience. Placed on the bottom of the device, the speakers are loud enough for a small room. Its webcam can capture some pretty bright colored pictures.
DisplayThis device features a gorgeous WACOM supported 1080 pixels, 14-inch IPS touch display screen. With a crisp and clear resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, the screen allows EMR Pen support.
PerformanceThe Core i3-8130U from Intel comes with a 2.2 Gigahertz processor. It supported by the Whiskey Lake-U-CPU along with the Intel UHD Graphics 620 and NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with a 2GB GDDR5 VRAM option. 4 GB system memory and a memory storage space of 4 GB makes multi-tasking possible.
Ports and ConnectivityAlong with an AC Charging port, we get a USB Type-C port HDMI port, two USB 3.1 Gen. 1, and a 3.5 mm audio jack on the right side of the device. The left side features an SD card reader and a USB 2.0 Noble Lock. Intel Wi-Fi 5 for Wireless-AC connectivity and a Bluetooth 4.0 connection is also featured.
8. Acer Aspire 5 Laptop
Your Acer PC is more secure with a biometric fingerprint sensor and Windows Hello sign-in options. It employs “biometric authentication,” which involves logging in with your face, retina, or fingerprint rather than a password.
DesignThe laptop is designed to run quickly and smoothly, especially while multitasking. Acer is a well-known brand for mass-producing high-quality items in big volumes. The Aspire 5 offers all of the processing power you’ll ever need. When you carry a laptop with a sophisticated appearance, it adds a touch of class to your demeanor.
DisplayMany other devices have widescreens of 15.6 inches with full high dimensions of 1920×1080, but the Acer’s characteristics are rich in color resolution with a blue light shield IPS display. On this Acer laptop, this revolutionary combination allowed viewers to see genuine details in the picture and video.
PerformanceWhen it came to performance, it didn’t become too hot while you were multitasking. When the AMD Ryzen 3 3350u CPU is subjected to a strong load, it speeds up. For performance, it can accelerate up to 3,5GHz with precision. Having a Windows 10 operating system (home S mode) with built-in security software.
ConnectivityIt establishes the standard for multitasking usable devices in terms of connection. This Acer 5 has multiuser-multi-input-multioutput wireless connectivity, which means it can connect multiple devices to Wi-Fi at the same time. That’s what you’ll need to multitask without having to wait.
9. LG Gram 16Z90P Laptop
LG Gram laptops are always attempting to offer us something distinctive and in line with market demand. On Amazon, we spotted two options for this LG Gram laptop with references to the operating system that met our needs.
DesignDesign is something that makes you want to look at or peek at something to appreciate its exquisite construction. The LG brand appears to be well aware of this fact, as it makes a laptop with such a stunning appearance that it draws your gaze to it. Its natural design is enhanced by the silver-tone. The ultra-thin and intelligent body is all about carrying requirements.
DisplayThe 16-inch widescreen features a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels and a 16:10 aspect ratio. Because it runs between 4k and 1080 pixels, this screen is considered super HD. The WQXGA IPS LCD adds value to the device, allowing it to compete on a higher level. The natural color of the photographs is represented by a 99 percent color expression.
PerformanceThe LG Gram takes a prominent position in this criterion. The ultra-thin device’s performance is boosted by the 16 GB RAM. LPDDR4X 4266MHz RAM is the greatest option for keeping the contemporary device’s smartness and performance in check. The laptop has 256GB of SSD flash memory.
ConnectivityFor multitasking on the device, two Thunderbolt 4 compatible USB-C ports, two USB-A 3.2 connections, an extended HDMI connector, a micro SD card reader, and a 3.5mm audio jack are all available.
10. Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 11″ Laptop
Lenovo flex series never comes slowly. When you bring it to your office, the magnificent blizzard white hue enhances the laptop’s elegancy and decency, as well as yours.
DesignThe laptop was created with quality in mind, taking into account all aspects of a project. The laptop’s screen is less than 1 inch thick and has a sleek, fashionable, and incredibly appealing construction that provides you with a pleasant experience. For online meetings, a 720p webcam is a wonderful feature.
DisplayThe laptop was designed with quality in mind, and all parts of the project were considered. The laptop’s screen is less than an inch thick and has a sleek, trendy, and very attractive design that makes using it a pleasure. A 720p camera is a fantastic tool for online meetings.
PerformanceThe laptop’s CPU is Mediatek. The laptops have Power VR GX6250 integrated graphics, allowing them to compete with high-end laptops in terms of performance. The 4GB RAM is sufficient to run many tabs, software, and other applications on the laptop at the same time while keeping seamless operation. The first criterion for individuals who multitask on laptops is that the battery power remains sufficient. As a result of meeting this criterion, the battery life is extended to ten hours.
ConnectivityIn terms of wireless connectivity technologies, the laptop has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. However, it does include the necessary ports for USB connections, SD card insertion, and so on.
Buying Guide for laptops for multitaskingIf you want to purchase the best laptops for multitasking, you’re in the right place! We’ve found the best laptops for multitasking and reviewed them carefully, along with information on how they can improve your performance at work and make your everyday life easier! Read on to find out what to look for when choosing your new laptop.
What is multitasking?Multitasking is a feature that allows users to perform multiple tasks on a single computer. Many modern computers have processors with multiple cores, which means that it is possible to run more than one program at once. While performing multiple tasks on a single computer does not necessarily make work faster, it can allow for faster switching between programs. Learning how to multitask will allow you to use your device more efficiently and increase productivity.
Why do we need multiple devices?Different devices have different strengths and weaknesses, so depending on what you want to do, you can use one device or a combination of multiple devices. For example, if you’re doing a lot of typing and not much multimedia editing, it might be more cost-effective to buy a tablet with a keyboard cover than to buy an ultrabook or laptop.
Choosing the right laptopIt depends on what you want to do with it, so we’ve created a buying guide that takes into account your budget and exactly what you plan on using your laptop for. If you just need a laptop for some basic tasks, like browsing Facebook or editing documents and spreadsheets, then any laptop should be fine. If you are planning on using your computer to edit 4K videos, play games, or use photo editing software then you might want to consider something more powerful.
How you can choose the best Multitasking Laptop?
1. Choosing which type of laptop based on your needThere are different types of laptops based on the user’s needs i.e., lightweight, laptops for everyday use, laptops that are considered desktop replacements, convertibles, and so on. Do you need to be certain why you are buying this particular laptop for? Is it for office use? Or is it for personal use? Or both? Being sure about what you want will not only save your time but also help you narrow down the list of laptops to choose from. Therefore, this is the first and the most important step in buying a laptop
2. Choosing an operating system that you preferAfter deciding on the laptop type, you need to be aware of the different operating systems available in the market i.e., macOS, Windows, Chrome OS and Linux. If you are already using Chrome OS or whichever. I would suggest going for the laptop that has the same operating system as your previous one, as you would be more comfortable with that.
3. Selecting the storage and RAM size based on your needsFor deciding on the best multitasking laptop, you need to select laptop storage and RAM based on your needs. What programs you will be running on your laptop? Will you be engaging in activities like gaming, video editing, or graphics? Or most of your work is on word processing applications? Or are you going for higher storage so that your laptop has more speed? All these questions and many more need to keep in mind while selecting laptop storage and RAM. Some users even choose laptops based on either storage or Laptop RAM. There are different types of RAM options for different purposes that vary from 4 GB o 32 GB. 4 GB RAM is considered to be decent and is good for light use. Whereas, 8 GB RAM is considered to be good for medium use. Furthermore, 16 to 32 GB RAM is best for heavy use and is considered to be best for professionals like engineers and creative users. There are different options when it comes to storage as well and those are HDD, 1 TB HDD, SDD, 256 GB SSD, and 51 GB SSD.
4. Other Features To Consider While Buying A Multitasking LaptopLaptop screen size & display Laptop screen sizes vary from 11.6 to 17.3. The laptop display is through the pixels of the displayed images and if you are interested in a better display, you should always go for higher displays. There is no direct correlation between the laptop screen size and display, as some laptops with large screen sizes have lower displays. It’s all about your preferences. Touchscreen Touchscreens provide you with convenience and are easy to access. Some laptops are also equipped with a stylus as well. But you have to keep in mind that this extra function can drain more power from your laptop. Battery life The battery is considered to be one of the vital components of a laptop. You need to look into three characteristics of a battery. 1. Number of cells A larger number of cells in a battery means it is more reliable for that laptop to keep running consistently. 2. Watt-hours Larger the watt-hours of the laptop mean the battery capacity to be used without recharge. The longer the watt-hours, the longer the laptop will last without charging. 3. Replaceable Some laptop batteries can be easily replaceable and if you want to have a spare battery on the side, you can use it even if you are outside the office. Therefore, you need to consider that factor as well if you want a replaceable battery on the side. Connectivity Connectivity in multitasking laptops is important when it comes to multitasking itself. So, consider looking out for different ports in laptops like mm audio jack, HDMI, USB, USB-C, Ethernet, and so on. Few options for connectivity options in today’s laptops are Wi-Fi, cellular, Bluetooth, and Ethernet. 2in 1 design These designs are considered to be next-generation laptops as they can be easily folded in 360 degrees and in some cases, they can be detached and can be used as a tablet. Additional features like a biometric fingerprint sensor and laptop camera can also be taken into consideration.
If you are the type of person who likes to do multiple tasks at the same time, then you need a laptop that meets those demands.
For multitasking purposes, good RAM is quite essential as the laptop does any kind of processing on RAM, and data is saved on the hard disk only.
Touchscreen not only makes it easy for you to perform tasks in a more manageable way. It also helps in shifting between different applications.
Multitasking laptops are being created by multiple companies to meet the increasing demand from users. The name of these companies is as follows.